Hugo Ceneviva is a creative retouching and visual artist with over 10 years of experience, having spent most of his career in the United States, where he has lived since 2014.
Hugo has held creative retoucher positions at the world's leading agencies and production companies. Some of the agencies Hugo has worked with include: Tim Tadder Photography, Elevendy Studio, Vitro, Icon LLC Dubai, Lett Studio, Tag Communication, Photographers Around the World and currently at Apple Inc as a digital artist.
Hugo has been published in over 15 magazines worldwide, including 4 times in Advanced Photoshop. In addition to several blogs and sites around the world.Hugo is the creator of the Dodge & Burn Podcast, a podcast about digital art in Brazil.
Highlights of his career:
- Retouched Stan Lee and other celebrities for a campaign.
- Made the cover with Paris Hilton for a NY fashion magazine.
- Created 4 simultaneous covers for the largest sports magazine in the United States, Sports Illustrated.
- Worked with Ken Block on Toyo TIres campaign for 4 years.
- Was responsible for 1 worldwide Asics campaign, in addition to preparing all the material for the NY and LA Marathons.
- Retouched Alice Cooper for an exclusive project.
- Led the team responsible for 3 years creating the Adidas Golf campaign in the United States and Europe.
- Retoucher at Apple Inc for 3 years.
Clients include: NBA, AAA/CAA, Sacramento Kings Basketball Team, Jelly Belly, Ubisoft, Pelican Gear, Tim Tadder Photography, Elevendy Studio, Paul Mobley, Asics, Adidas Golf, Asics Tiger, Caribou Coffee, Toyo Tires and Sports Illustrated and many more. others.
Expert in Photoshop, Camera Raw, Capture One and Adobe Bridge
Versatile and well-rounded retouching style with the ability to easily adapt to any assignment
Visual art creator with advanced understanding of visual communication principles
Former Art Director with the capacity to understand the big picture
Ability to manage big projects with tight deadlines
Extreme attention to detail and guidelines
Resourceful and highly proficient in creative problem-solving
Print advertisements experience
Team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
Self-motivated work ethic